Home » » One Direction Midnight Memories-Music Video With Lyrics

One Direction Midnight Memories-Music Video With Lyrics

As well as releasing the Red Nose Day single, One Direction fundraising by doing something funny for money…and they want you to join them! Get . One Direction er et britisk-irsk boyband bestående av fire gutter, som ble dannet under den britiske versjonen av X Factor i 2010. Gruppen som da bestod av av Niall . One Direction Midnight Memories-Music Video With Lyrics

Last friday One Direction released their new music video “Midnight Memories”. It is the official music video of their album from the same name. It is the third studio album by English-Irish boy band One Direction, released on 25 November 2013.




midnight memories photos



Like this song, like the video. seriously, you wacky singingballs are awsome!! Respect. this video really shows YOU GUYS! One Direction. Check out the music video with lyrics Here!




If the video not working click here.





One Direction Midnight Memories Lyrics:







1, 2, 3




Honest off the plane to a new hotel


Just touched down, you could never tell


A huge house party with a crowded kitchen


People talk shh but we don’t take note




Tell me that I’m incorrect but I do what I please


Way too many people in the Addison Lee


Now I’m at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa




Midnight memories,


Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, baby you and me


Stumbling in the street


Singing, singing, singing, singing


Midnight memories,


Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, somewhere we go never say no


Just do it, do it, do it, do it




5 foot something with the skinny jeans


Don’t look back, baby follow me


I don’t know where I’m going but I’m finding my way


Same ancient shh but a different day




Tell me that I’m incorrect but I do what I please


Way too many people in the Addison Lee


Now I’m at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa




Midnight memories,


Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, baby you and me


Stumbling in the street


Singing, singing, singing, singing


Midnight memories,


Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, somewhere we go never say no


Just do it, do it, do it, do it




You and me and all our friends


I don’t care how much we spend


Baby, this is what the night is for,


I know nothing’s making sense


For tonight let’s just pretend


I don’t wanna stop so give me more




Midnight memories,


Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, baby you and me


Stumbling in the street


Singing, singing, singing, singing


Midnight memories,


Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, somewhere we go never say no


Just do it, do it, do it, do it








“Midnight Memories” is track #4 on the album Midnight Memories by Band One Direction. It was written by Bunetta, Julian C. / Baylin, Jamie Scott / Payne, Liam James / Ryan, John Henry / Tomlinson, Louis William.




What you reckon about this One Direction Music video???






Search And Suggestion for One Direction Midnight Memories-Music Video With Lyrics

  • one direction one way or another age kicks
    • As well as releasing the Red Nose Day single, One Direction fundraising by doing something funny for money…and they want you to join them! Get . ....readmore at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36mCEZzzQ3o
  • one direction wikipedia
    • One Direction er et britisk-irsk boyband bestÃ¥ende av fire gutter, som ble dannet under den britiske versjonen av X Factor i 2010. Gruppen som da bestod av av Niall . ....readmore at https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Direction
  • one direction story of my life youtube
    • The new album Midnight Memories featuring Story of My Life is out now! Amazon: http://smarturl.it/MidnightMemoriesAmzd iTunes: http://t.co/LKM4OKwGwo Music . ....readmore at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM
    Related Search Word and Term :one direction one way or another age kicks one direction wikipediaone direction story of my life youtubeOne Direction Midnight Memories-Music Video With Lyrics


    One Direction Midnight Memories-Music Video With Lyrics

    Loading...

    Featured Post

    Sunny Leone Hot Images

    Watch Sunny Leone's y photo shoot in Sri Lanka video online at Times of India. View free Sunny Leone's y photo shoot in Sri Lanka vi...

    Blog Archive

    Powered by Blogger.