Home » » Perez Hilton vs Lady Gaga: Which Side You Are?

Perez Hilton vs Lady Gaga: Which Side You Are?

E! Entertainment Television, LLC. A Division of NBCUniversal with news, shows, photos, and videos.. Explore trending search topics with Google Trending Searches.. Perez Hilton vs Lady Gaga: Which Side You Are?

The WAR between Perez Hilton and Lady gaga is on fire! One upon a time they were BFF, Now they are fighting each other! The fight was on the twitter later now the fight starts with Perez’s latest blog post issuing a statement about the fight.














Lady Gaga VS Perez Hilton///photo credit : Rolling stone






Nobody knows how the fight starts but it seems started when Perez Hilton started posting negative reviews about Gaga’s new release, “Applause.”  


Lady gaga in fact lives in the residence where he was going to rent apartment.




Later he post a blog titled  “A Statement on Lady GaGa’s Lies” . Where he wrote : 






While it is still too painful for me to go into detail about why I chose to no longer make her a part of my life, I will say that I am a critic and not a “tail”. Any allegation that I am stalking her, based on a day of house hunting with my baby boy and my mother, is utterly fake, defamatory and now appears to be putting me and my family in danger. 


Perez wishes best luck for Lady Gaga too,






Notwithstanding my feelings about our personal relationship, I do wish Lady GaGa happiness and continued success and I assure you my family house hunting has nothing to do with her.


Gaga’s fans continued to attack Perez Hilton, Chirping him with  #OperationKillThePig, others told him to kill himself and threatened to kidnap his young son. He tweeted, “I can’t sleep. I am literally sick to my stomach. Not before a live audience any … games here. I am worried for my … safety and that of my son.” 




So, What You Reckon About This? Do Support Perez Hilton or Lady Gaga?




Share Your View!

Like This Post?





Tweet It! Like It! Plus It! 




We Will Always Post HOT Star Gossip About Your Favorite Hollywood Star!

Help Us To Grow!




Search And Suggestion for Perez Hilton vs Lady Gaga: Which Side You Are?

  • tony bennett amp; lady gaga cheek to cheek album review
    • If not for the session musicians' virtuosic work, much of Cheek to Cheek would sound like glorified karaoke.. ....readmore at http://www.slantmagazine.com/music/review/tony-bennett-lady-gaga-cheek-to-cheek
  • wikipedia the free encyclopedia
    • This article is about the American socialite. For the hotel chain, see Hilton Hotels & Resorts. For the gossip blogger, see Perez Hilton.. ....readmore at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Hilton
  • perez tv perez hilton
    • 1. Distorted Reality & Perez Hilton - "#MSFG (Money, Success, Fame, Glamour)" 2. My First Meal: Perez Jr! 3. Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull - Live It Up (Live At The . ....readmore at http://perezhilton.com/tv/
    Related Search Word and Term :tony bennett amp; lady gaga cheek to cheek album review wikipedia the free encyclopediaperez tv perez hiltonPerez Hilton vs Lady Gaga: Which Side You Are?


    Perez Hilton vs Lady Gaga: Which Side You Are?

    Loading...

    Featured Post

    Sunny Leone Hot Images

    Watch Sunny Leone's y photo shoot in Sri Lanka video online at Times of India. View free Sunny Leone's y photo shoot in Sri Lanka vi...

    Blog Archive

    Powered by Blogger.