Home » » Check Out Today’s VIDEO: Bruno Mars “It Will Rain” With Lyrics!

Check Out Today’s VIDEO: Bruno Mars “It Will Rain” With Lyrics!

The seller says this is a real LT1 Z28, although they don't know if it's a matching numbers car due to inability to read the serial numbers, but they say that's . Evan Carmichael - Hungry Entrepreneurs Deserve Help Home based business has tax incentives that can help you reduce the income tax you have to pay.. Check Out Today’s VIDEO: Bruno Mars “It Will Rain” With Lyrics!

Ok,Now here is a song for you. It is Bruno Mars hit son “It will Rain” With Full Lyrics!











Bruno mars song  
Bruno mars




I also posted the lyrics,so delight in the video!








Here The Video:



                          


Here The LYRICS :



If you ever leave me, baby,

Leave some morphine at my door

Cause it would take a whole lot of medication

To grasp what we used to have,

We don’t have it any longer.


There’s no religion that could ever save me

No matter how long my knees are on the floor, oh

So keep in mind all the sacrifices I’m making

To keep you by my side

And keep you from walking out the door.


Cause there’ll be no sunlight

if I lose you, baby

There’ll be no clear skies

if I lose you, baby

Just like the clouds,

my eyes will do the same if you walk away

Everyday, it will rain,

rain, rain


I’ll never be your mother’s favorite

Your daddy can’t even look me in the eye

Oooh if I was in their shoes, I’d be doing the same thing

Saying there goes my small girl

walking with that troublesome guy



But they’re just worried of something they can’t know

Oooh well small darling watch me change their minds

Yea for you I’ll try, I’ll try, I’ll try, I’ll try

I’ll pick up these broken pieces ’til I’m bleeding

If that’ll make it right


Cause there’ll be no sunlight

if I lose you, baby

There’ll be no clear skies

if I lose you, baby

Just like the clouds,

my eyes will do the same if you walk away

Everyday, it will rain,

rain, rain


Ooooh Don’t just say

goodbye, don’t just say, goodbye

I’ll pick up these broken pieces ’til I’m bleeding

If that’ll make it right


Cause there’ll be no sunlight

if I lose you, baby

There’ll be no clear skies

if I lose you, baby

Just like the clouds,

my eyes will do the sa-a-ame if you walk away

Everyday, it will rain,

rain, rain, rai-ai-ai-ain…




Search And Suggestion for Check Out Today’s VIDEO: Bruno Mars “It Will Rain” With Lyrics!

  • check out this car
    • The seller says this is a real LT1 Z28, although they don't know if it's a matching numbers car due to inability to read the serial numbers, but they say that's . ....readmore at http://www.checkoutthiscar.com/
  • believe evan carmichael
    • Evan Carmichael - Hungry Entrepreneurs Deserve Help Home based business has tax incentives that can help you reduce the income tax you have to pay.. ....readmore at http://www.evancarmichael.com/
  • amazon com bowflex pr1000 home gym sports amp; outdoors
    • Includes lat pull-down and horizontal bench press Perfect for strength-building and aerobic, cardiovascular exercises Compact design packs loads of workouts in 1 . ....readmore at http://www.amazon.com/Bowflex-PR1000-Home-Gym/dp/B00UNSV7F6
    Related Search Word and Term :check out this carbelieve evan carmichaelamazon com bowflex pr1000 home gym sports amp; outdoorsCheck Out Today’s VIDEO: Bruno Mars “It Will Rain” With Lyrics!


    Check Out Today’s VIDEO: Bruno Mars “It Will Rain” With Lyrics!

    Loading...

    Featured Post

    Sunny Leone Hot Images

    Watch Sunny Leone's y photo shoot in Sri Lanka video online at Times of India. View free Sunny Leone's y photo shoot in Sri Lanka vi...

    Blog Archive

    Powered by Blogger.